Season 03, Episode 06 — “Sam I Am”
Terry and Hildy worry they’ve lost a prime suspect to his gangster foes. Meanwhile, Terry explores his true feelings when Hildy dates another, and Siletti prepares for his trial.
Set in San Francisco, Steven Bochco’s “Murder in the First” will follow a single case across an entire season. The drama centers on homicide detectives Terry English and Hildy Mulligan as they investigate the murder of an apparent drug addict. The mystery deepens, however, when the victim is found to have a connection to Silicon Valley wunderkind Erich Blunt, the celebrated CEO of a cutting-edge tech firm. The timing couldn’t be worse for Blunt, who is preparing to take his company public. He’s also being sued by a software developer who claims Blunt stole his code for a revolutionary new hologram system
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(18 downloads) Aired August 1, 2016
- Murder in the First S03E03 – Black and Blue Season 03, Episode 03 — “Black and Blue”
Public pressure rises over the shooting death of an unarmed suspect. Meanwhile, Hildy pursues the fugitive in the Normandy Parker case, and Siletti is advised to reconcile with his wife in a move that could help his case.
Set in San Francisco, […]
- Dark Net S01E06 – Rewire Season 01, Episode 06 – “Rewire”
A teen struggles with an addiction to online pornography; autistic technologists in Silicon Valley turn their genetic variation to an advantage. Also: Nootropics, a class of cognition-enhancing supplements that allegedly rewire the […]
- Review S03E06 Review with Forrest MacNeil
"Review" is a half-hour comedy starring Andy Daly as critic Forrest MacNeil, who does not review boring things like films, food or art. Instead, Forrest reviews the most intense experiences of life itself -- by living them. From the dangers of drug […]
- Aquarius (2015) S02E10 – Blackbird Season 02, Episode 10– “Blackbird”
Ken and Emma reconcile but Emma wants to find Charlie. At the expense of Charmain's career, Hodiak is determined to find the truth behind Bunchy's murder. Meanwhile, Shafe sees an old friend at rehab.
It’s 1967 and the era of free love, drug […]
- The Birds (1963) Chic socialite Melanie Daniels enjoys a passing flirtation with an eligible attorney in a San Francisco pet shop and, on an impulse, follows him to his hometown bearing a gift of lovebirds. But upon her arrival, the bird population runs amok. Suddenly, the townsfolk face a massive avian […]