Season 09, Episode 12 – “Unlucky In Love”
The electrocution of an elderly groom leads Murdoch to suspect a black widow, while Crabtree meets Lucy Maud Montgomery at a writing class.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(18 downloads) Aired February 4, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(3 downloads) Aired February 4, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(5 downloads) Aired February 4, 2016
- Murdoch Mysteries S09E01 – Nolo Contendere Season 09, Episode 01 - “Nolo Contendere”
While Crabtree serves time for the murder of his sweetheart’s husband, Murdoch investigates an inmate stabbing that may be connected to the case.
- Murdoch Mysteries S10E08 Season 10, Episode 08 - “Weekend At Murdoch's”
To catch a killer, Murdoch and Crabtree pretend a murdered witness is still alive.
A Victorian-era Toronto detective uses then-cutting edge forensic techniques to solve crimes, with the assistance of a female coroner who is also struggling […]
- Murdoch Mysteries S10E07 Season 10, Episode 07 - “Painted Ladies”
Murdoch probes a connection between dead men found with lipstick smears on their faces and Crabtree's burlesque-dancer sweetheart.
A Victorian-era Toronto detective uses then-cutting edge forensic techniques to solve crimes, with the assistance […]
- Murdoch Mysteries S09E13 – Colour Blinded Season 09, Episode 13 - “Colour Blinded”
Murdoch is pressured by the new Chief Constable to make an expedient arrest in the murder of a white man at a black church.
- Murdoch Mysteries S09E17 – From Buffalo With Love Season 09, Episode 17 - “Bl**dy H*ll”
Murdoch and Brackenreid unwittingly put their careers at risk when they investigate high-level police corruption.