I am aged 7, I fear for my life. I run to a convent door. Cry for my Mother and Father. But they are no more… Now I am 21, locked in a swirling mist. Music is the only key that will unlock. My Lonely Me
- I, Daniel Blake (2016) A middle aged carpenter who requires state welfare after injuring himself, is joined by a single mother in a similar scenario.
- 3% S01E07 Season 1, Episode 7 -"Capsule"
A night of celebration turns chaotic as Process officials realize there's a traitor in their midst and begin interrogating the candidates.
The series follows the struggle of a group of characters trying to get selected as part of 3% approved to go to […]
- The Eyes Of My Mother (2016) A young, lonely woman is consumed by her deepest and darkest desires after tragedy strikes her quiet country life.
- London Town (2016) A 14-year old boy’s life changes forever when his estranged mother introduces him to the music of The Clash in 1979 London.
- The Lobster (2015) The Lobster is a story about love, without being a conventional love story. It observes the ways and reasons certain people come together to form couples, while others don’t. It is a story about the terrifying effects of solitude, the fear of dying alone, the fear of living alone and, […]