(30 downloads) Aired March 13, 2015
- Love Me (2014) Love Me is a character-drive narrative that follows desperate men on their quest for love through the modern 'mail-order bride' industry in Ukraine. The film highlights the complete process of finding a partner in a foreign land, showing the Western male and Ukrainian female […]
- Stop the Wedding (2016) A meddling man and woman determined to stop a wedding for the good of the bride and groom instead wind up falling in love with each other.
- Green Chair 2013 – Love Conceptually (2013) Moon-hee is an attractive woman who runs an art academy after returning from the States. She lives apart from her husband who won't divorce her and enjoys a free relationship with In-gyu, her lover of long time and Professor Yoon whom she's been privately involved with for a long time. […]
- Meet the Patels (2015) Finding love is never easy. For Ravi Patel, a first generation Indian-American, the odds are slim. His ideal bride is beautiful, smart, funny, family-oriented, kind and—in keeping with tradition—Indian (though hopefully raised in the US). Oh, and her last name should be Patel because in […]
- La novia (2015) Based on "Bodas de sangre" by Federico García Lorca, tells the story of a love triangle between two men and a woman. Two lovers carried away by their passion defying all moral and social rules even challenging their own judgment. The same day of her wedding, the bride and her lover […]