Fast paced and evocative, this contemporary social drama delves into concepts of love and fidelity in human relationships in view of modern liberal lifestyles, through the lives of a scientist and a news anchor.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(16 downloads) Aired September 8, 2015
- The Royals (2015) S03E03 Season 03, Episode 03 – Aye, There's the Rub
Helena binges on reality TV while recovering from an illness. Elsewhere, Liam and Eleanor find themselves deeply involved in passionate relationships; at the same time, they learn exactly who is their daddy.
The series depicts the lives of […]
- This Life (2015) S02E03 Season 02, Episode 03 – “Coping Cards”
Natalie battles through a storm of side effects while her family fumbles in their attempts to support her. Oliver second-guesses his ability to come through for Romy. Matthew makes an attempt to repair things with Nicole.
We all live our lives […]
- Cleverman S01E01 – Pilot Set in the near future, Cleverman is a drama that sees a group of non-humans battling for survival in a world where humans feel increasingly inferior to them, and want to silence, exploit and kill them. Central to the drama is the story of two estranged Indigenous brothers who are forced […]
- Fleabag S01E02 – Episode 2 Haunted by memories of her dead best friend, dumped by her emotionally-fragile boyfriend, and now desperately trying to sell her stolen goods, Fleabag attempts to rekindle romantic fires to distract her from the mayhem of her life.
Meet Fleabag. She’s not talking to all of us; she’s […]
- U2: iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE Live in Paris (2015) On Nov. 14, HBO debuts U2: iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE Live in Paris. The special shows U2 playing the Bercy Arena in Paris on their current tour, showcasing the inventive set that allows the band to explore the concepts of iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE via a performance that literally moves […]