Juliette has a breakdown on a daytime talk show, prompting concern from Avery, but then her erratic behavior continues. Elsewhere, Rayna strives to showcase the validity of her label by making a play to sign Marcus Keen, a huge rock artist.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(17 downloads) Aired October 2, 2015
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(4 downloads) Aired October 2, 2015
- Nashville S04E16 – Didn’t Expect It to Go Down This Way Season 04, Episode 16 – “Didn’t Expect It to Go Down This Way”
Maddie runs away, leaving Rayna and Deacon frantic with worry. Meanwhile, Riff goes missing, forcing Luke to find a replacement for him; Avery and Layla’s bond makes Juliette uncomfortable; and Autumn causes a rift between […]
- Nashville S04E04 – The Slender Threads That Bind Us Here Season 04, Episode 04 – “The Slender Threads That Bind Us Here”
Rock star Marcus Keen (Riley Smith) makes demands on Rayna as she struggles to tend to those around her. Layla and Jeff get into a lover’s quarrel. Jeff arranges for a journalist to shadow Juliette on tour, but after […]
- Nashville S04E17 – Baby Come Home Season 04, Episode 17 – “Baby Come Home”
Rayna reaches out to Teddy to help bring Maddie home and avoid escalating things in court. Meanwhile, Juliette’s success on tour and advances toward Avery win her no favors with Layla; and Luke uses a talk-show appearance to try to bolster Will’s […]
- Nashville S04E05 – Stop the World (And Let Me Off) Rayna pushes back on Layla’s romantic relationship with Jeff, and Markus pushes back on his producer, Avery — which does not go well. Maddie joins Colt on Luke’s tour, giving the teens opportunities for more freedom than Maddie can handle. She turns to Juliette for advice and shocks Luke […]
- Nashville S04E01 – Can’t Let Go In the Season 4 opener, Juliette rides a career high and sings a duet with Steven Tyler, but her personal life is in shambles as Avery and Cadence reside with her in-laws. Meanwhile, Rayna and her loved ones deal with the outcome of Deacon’s transplant.