Rayna’s concerns about Deacon’s business venture with an old friend from AA, Frankie, threaten to drive a wedge between the lovebirds. Luke’s personal integrity and his relationship with Colt are on the line in the wake of recent events
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(94 downloads) Aired November 12, 2015
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(39 downloads) Aired November 12, 2015
- Nashville S04E09 – Three’s a Crowd Rayna’s new artist, Markus Keen, causes trouble for her when he scraps a song on his new album one week before its release. Is Deacon part of the solution or the problem? Luke attempts to reconcile with Colt, and Scarlett surprises Caleb back in Nashville when she gets time off on her […]
- Nashville S04E14 – What I Cannot Change Season 04, Episode 14 – “What I Cannot Change”
A familiar face – Juliette Barnes – finally returns to Nashville after receiving treatment for postpartum depression and finds herself at a critical crossroads upon her homecoming. Layla, weeks away from launching her first album, courts […]
- Nashville S04E01 – Can’t Let Go In the Season 4 opener, Juliette rides a career high and sings a duet with Steven Tyler, but her personal life is in shambles as Avery and Cadence reside with her in-laws. Meanwhile, Rayna and her loved ones deal with the outcome of Deacon’s transplant.
- Nashville S05E01 Season 05, Episode 01 – The Wayfaring Stranger
Season 5 begins with Rayna and Deacon adjusting to Maddie's return home and dealing with Highway 65's financial struggles. Meanwhile, news about Juliette shocks Nashville and sets Rayna on a journey of discovery.
Chart-topping Rayna […]
- Nashville S04E17 – Baby Come Home Season 04, Episode 17 – “Baby Come Home”
Rayna reaches out to Teddy to help bring Maddie home and avoid escalating things in court. Meanwhile, Juliette’s success on tour and advances toward Avery win her no favors with Layla; and Luke uses a talk-show appearance to try to bolster Will’s […]