It’s the wedding viewers have longed for when Deacon and Rayna tie the knot, complete with captivating music performances by series regulars Charles Esten, Clare Bowen, Sam Palladio, Lennon Stella and Maisy Stella as well as cameos by Jay DeMarcus of Rascal Flatts and singer/songwriter Jim Lauderdale portraying themselves. When the loving couple are ambushed by paparazzi after their intimate rehearsal dinner, Deacon’s hot-headed reaction casts a pall on the plans and forces a change of venue. Meanwhile, wedding guest Avery is struggling to keep up with the lies Juliette is forcing him to message to press in her absence.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(20 downloads) Aired March 17, 2016
- Nashville (2012) Specials S4 : On the Record (3) Fans of the hit ABC series “Nashville” get a rare and intimate look at life on the road when cameras follow cast members Clare Bowen, Chris Carmack, Charles Esten, Sam Palladio, Aubrey Peeples and Lennon and Maisy Stella, as they tour around the country performing the music of […]
- Nashville S05E01 Season 05, Episode 01 – The Wayfaring Stranger
Season 5 begins with Rayna and Deacon adjusting to Maddie's return home and dealing with Highway 65's financial struggles. Meanwhile, news about Juliette shocks Nashville and sets Rayna on a journey of discovery.
Chart-topping Rayna […]
- Nashville S04E05 – Stop the World (And Let Me Off) Rayna pushes back on Layla’s romantic relationship with Jeff, and Markus pushes back on his producer, Avery — which does not go well. Maddie joins Colt on Luke’s tour, giving the teens opportunities for more freedom than Maddie can handle. She turns to Juliette for advice and shocks Luke […]
- Nashville S04E15 – When There’s a Fire in Your Heart Season 04, Episode 15 – “When There’s a Fire in Your Heart”
The Exes struggle with fame as they go on tour with Autumn Chase. Elsewhere, Maddie and Cash’s developing bond displeases a suspicious Deacon; Juliette seeks to reunite with Glenn; and Will and Kevin wind up working together […]
- Nashville S04E01 – Can’t Let Go In the Season 4 opener, Juliette rides a career high and sings a duet with Steven Tyler, but her personal life is in shambles as Avery and Cadence reside with her in-laws. Meanwhile, Rayna and her loved ones deal with the outcome of Deacon’s transplant.