Season 04, Episode 12 – “How Does It Feel to Be Free”
Luke asks his old pal Riff Bell to accompany him on tour. Meanwhile, a new singer named Vita arrives at the Beverly, but Frankie clashes with Deacon and Rayna about whether this newcomer deserves a shot on stage.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(22 downloads) Aired March 24, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(8 downloads) Aired March 24, 2016
- Nashville S04E13 – If I Could Do It All Again Season 04, Episode 13 – “If I Could Do It All Again”
Luke regrets being hasty about planning a tour with Riff and thinks Riff’s not ready for the road. Elsewhere, Deacon and Frankie disagree about Vita, and Frankie’s actions could cause trouble.
- Nashville S04E16 – Didn’t Expect It to Go Down This Way Season 04, Episode 16 – “Didn’t Expect It to Go Down This Way”
Maddie runs away, leaving Rayna and Deacon frantic with worry. Meanwhile, Riff goes missing, forcing Luke to find a replacement for him; Avery and Layla’s bond makes Juliette uncomfortable; and Autumn causes a rift between […]
- Nashville S04E18 – The Trouble with the Truth Season 04, Episode 18 – “The Trouble With the Truth”
Regaining Maddie’s trust proves harder than expected for Rayna and Deacon, especially when a supposed ally hinders their efforts. Meanwhile, Scarlett and Gunnar clash over their past in a press interview; and Luke’s good intentions […]
- Nashville S04E03 – How Can I Help You Say Goodbye Season 04, Episode 03 – “How Can I Help You Say Goodbye”
A second aneurysm leaves Beverly brain dead and Deacon consumed with guilt, while Scarlett is forced to decide whether or not to keep Beverly on life support. Meanwhile, Juliette continues a destructive pattern of erratic […]
- Nashville S04E07 – Can’t Get Used to Losing You Rayna’s concerns about Deacon’s business venture with an old friend from AA, Frankie, threaten to drive a wedge between the lovebirds. Luke’s personal integrity and his relationship with Colt are on the line in the wake of recent events