Season 04, Episode 15 – “When There’s a Fire in Your Heart”
The Exes struggle with fame as they go on tour with Autumn Chase. Elsewhere, Maddie and Cash’s developing bond displeases a suspicious Deacon; Juliette seeks to reunite with Glenn; and Will and Kevin wind up working together again.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(20 downloads) Aired April 14, 2016
- Nashville S04E05 – Stop the World (And Let Me Off) Rayna pushes back on Layla’s romantic relationship with Jeff, and Markus pushes back on his producer, Avery — which does not go well. Maddie joins Colt on Luke’s tour, giving the teens opportunities for more freedom than Maddie can handle. She turns to Juliette for advice and shocks Luke […]
- Nashville S04E16 – Didn’t Expect It to Go Down This Way Season 04, Episode 16 – “Didn’t Expect It to Go Down This Way”
Maddie runs away, leaving Rayna and Deacon frantic with worry. Meanwhile, Riff goes missing, forcing Luke to find a replacement for him; Avery and Layla’s bond makes Juliette uncomfortable; and Autumn causes a rift between […]
- Nashville S05E01 Season 05, Episode 01 – The Wayfaring Stranger
Season 5 begins with Rayna and Deacon adjusting to Maddie's return home and dealing with Highway 65's financial struggles. Meanwhile, news about Juliette shocks Nashville and sets Rayna on a journey of discovery.
Chart-topping Rayna […]
- Nashville S04E14 – What I Cannot Change Season 04, Episode 14 – “What I Cannot Change”
A familiar face – Juliette Barnes – finally returns to Nashville after receiving treatment for postpartum depression and finds herself at a critical crossroads upon her homecoming. Layla, weeks away from launching her first album, courts […]
- Nashville S04E17 – Baby Come Home Season 04, Episode 17 – “Baby Come Home”
Rayna reaches out to Teddy to help bring Maddie home and avoid escalating things in court. Meanwhile, Juliette’s success on tour and advances toward Avery win her no favors with Layla; and Luke uses a talk-show appearance to try to bolster Will’s […]