Season 04, Episode 20 – “It’s Sure Gonna Hurt”
Elton John performs with Gunnar. Meanwhile, Scarlett does some soul-searching; Rayna and Deacon reflect on their relationship; and Luke goes on a talk show to speak about a cause close to his heart, but then his focus shifts to a family emergency.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(8 downloads) Aired May 19, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(9 downloads) Aired May 19, 2016
- Nashville S04E09 – Three’s a Crowd Rayna’s new artist, Markus Keen, causes trouble for her when he scraps a song on his new album one week before its release. Is Deacon part of the solution or the problem? Luke attempts to reconcile with Colt, and Scarlett surprises Caleb back in Nashville when she gets time off on her […]
- Nashville S04E07 – Can’t Get Used to Losing You Rayna’s concerns about Deacon’s business venture with an old friend from AA, Frankie, threaten to drive a wedge between the lovebirds. Luke’s personal integrity and his relationship with Colt are on the line in the wake of recent events
- Nashville S04E08 – Unguarded Moments Rayna wants to turn down Sony’s contract offer for Maddie to be a solo artist and finds her family life distracting her from her work with Markus. Luke is desperate to regain Colt’s trust; Gunnar’s girlfriend, Erin, causes issues on tour with Scarlett and Avery scrambles to make money […]
- Nashville S05E01 Season 05, Episode 01 – The Wayfaring Stranger
Season 5 begins with Rayna and Deacon adjusting to Maddie's return home and dealing with Highway 65's financial struggles. Meanwhile, news about Juliette shocks Nashville and sets Rayna on a journey of discovery.
Chart-topping Rayna […]
- Nashville S04E17 – Baby Come Home Season 04, Episode 17 – “Baby Come Home”
Rayna reaches out to Teddy to help bring Maddie home and avoid escalating things in court. Meanwhile, Juliette’s success on tour and advances toward Avery win her no favors with Layla; and Luke uses a talk-show appearance to try to bolster Will’s […]