Season 01, Episode 02 – “Episode 2”
Paul and his family have to deal with the pressure of the mounting allegations against him. Dee confronts her former babysitter, Christina, now one of Paul’s accusers. Paul gives a radio interview, determined to put his side of the story.
Paul Finchley is a bona fide “national treasure”, one half of a popular, long-running comedy double act. The famous comedian’s world is thrown into chaos when he is accused of historic sexual abuse.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(38 downloads) Aired September 29, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(21 downloads) Aired September 29, 2016
- National Treasure S01E01 – Episode 1 Season 01, Episode 01 - "Episode 1"
Paul Finchley's life is shaken to its foundations when he's arrested after an accusation of rape that dates back to the 1990s. Paul adamantly denies having even met the woman making the allegation.
Paul Finchley is a bona fide "national treasure", […]
- The Romeo Section S01E05 – Five Spies Season 01, Episode 05 – “Five Spies”
Wolfgang deals with a suspicious walk-in; Wing Lei is reluctant to enlist an outsider’s help; Dee gets used to new surroundings; Miguel and Eva contend with mounting outside pressure.
- American Gothic (2016) S01E07 – The Gross Clinic Season 01, Episode 07 - “The Gross Clinic”
A major revelation surfaces and turns the world upside down for the Hawthornes. Also: Christina loses trust in Garrett; Alison’s campaign falters; Cam’s sobriety is tested; and Jack shows disturbing behavior. But, Brady is suspicious of the […]
- American Gothic (2016) S01E04 – Christina’s World Season 01, Episode 04 - “Christina’s World”
Detective Brady gets a lead on the “Silver Bells Killer” after a death on the Hawthorne property. Elsewhere: Garrett begins pursuing the daughter of the first “SBK” victim and Alison gets helps from an unlikely source to fight off a […]
- You’re the Worst S02E11 – A Rapidly Mutating Virus Season 02, Episode 11 – “A Rapidly Mutating Virus”
Jimmy gets closer to his bartender friend, Nina. Gretchen accompanies Sam to do a radio interview. Edgar attempts to make inroads with Dorothy’s comedy friends.