Natural Selection is a story of triumph and absolution. It explores both sides of human nature, where love as well as hate are separated by a thread and the potential corrosion of ones soul by the influence of evil.
- From Bedrooms to Billions: The Amiga Years (2016) A feature documentary that explores the influence of the Commodore Amiga and how it took video game development, music and publishing to a whole new level and changed the video games industry forever.
- Hate Story 3 (2015) Someone takes revenge from successful business man "Aditya". For what he did in past to achieve this […]
- Big Fish & Begonia (2016) It is a world within our world, yet unseen by any human, and the beings here control time and tide and the changing of the seasons. On the day Chun turns sixteen, she is transformed into a dolphin to explore the human world. She is rescued from a vortex by a human boy at the cost of his […]
- Westworld S02E01 WestWorld is a dark odyssey about the dawn of artificial consciousness and the evolution of sin. Set at the intersection of the near future and the reimagined past, it explores a world in which every human appetite, no matter how noble or depraved, can be indulged.
- Heaven on Earth (2015) A life-affirming story about how the power of love, music and dance can change people. This is a standalone sequel to "As it is in Heaven" by director Kay Pollak.