Season 14, Episode 08 – ”Enemy Combatant”
Agent Bishop questions her previous work at the NSA after she is sent to Gitmo to gather evidence for a Navy chaplain murder case. Meanwhile, Bishop’s brothers visit for the Thanksgiving holiday and pester her co-workers to find out who she is dating.
Explore the inner workings of the government agency that investigates all crimes involving Navy and Marine Corps personnel, regardless of rank or position. Leading this team is NCIS Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs, a skilled investigator and interrogator who is smart, tough and willing to bend the rules to get the job done.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(10 downloads) Aired November 23, 2016
- NCIS S13E03 – Incognito Season 13, Episode 03 – “Incognito”
After a Marine is found murdered in Quantico hours after calling Gibbs to discuss a possible case, Bishop and McGee go undercover as a married couple to run surveillance on a Marine Lieutenant and his wife.
- Modus S01E06 – Episode 6 Season 01, Episode 06
During a snowy Christmas season in Sweden, psychologist and profiler Inger Johanne Vik finds not only herself but also her autistic daughter drawn into the investigation of a number of disturbing deaths, through which she meets detective Ingvar Nymann at the […]
- Elementary S04E08 – A Burden of Blood Holmes and Watson investigate a homicide in which the victim was murdered in a manner reminiscent of the crimes of an infamous, and already incarcerated, serial killer. Also, Sherlock and Joan tutor Detective Bell for a police sergeant’s exam that would lead to a promotion and a post at […]
- Midsomer Murders S19E02 Season 19, Episode 02 – Crime and Punishment
The Bleakridge Watch patrols the streets of their remote village, exposing anyone who steps outside the law. When one of their members dies, DCI Barnaby and DS Winter uncover just how far some people will go for power.
A veteran DCI and […]
- VICE S04E13 – State of Surveillance NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden leaked details of massive government surveillance programs in 2013, igniting a raging debate over digital privacy and security. That debate came to a head this year, when Apple fought an FBI court order seeking to access the iPhone of alleged San […]