An inspector hunts down Nobel Prize-winning Chilean poet, Pablo Neruda, who becomes a fugitive in his home country in the late 1940s for joining the Communist Party.
- Death Race 2050 (2017) The year 2050 the planet has become overpopulated, to help control population the government develops a race. The Death Race. Annually competitors race across the country scoring points for killing people with their […]
- Pitchfork (2016) A group of friends return home with a friend to help him share a secret only to learn that sometimes older secrets are even more […]
- The Day Before the End (2016) Ang araw bago ang wakas In the year 2050, the Philippines braces for the coming of the fiercest storm ever to hit the country. And as the wind and waters start to rage, poets wander the streets.
- Ouija: Origin of Evil (2016) In 1965 Los Angeles, a widowed mother and her two daughters add a new stunt to bolster their séance scam business and unwittingly invite authentic evil into their home. When the youngest daughter is overtaken by the merciless spirit, this small family confronts unthinkable fears to save […]
- The Disappearance S02E05 Set in Lyon, the show traces the increasing trauma of the Morel family who fall apart when their 17-year-old daughter fails to return home from a night out. As the hours pass and the police investigation builds, The Disappearance explores every parent’s worst nightmare. There are […]