Season 5 , Episode 02 – “What About Fred?”
Jess is ready to date again, but is disappointed in the dud spud she lands, and things get complicated when she takes a serious liking to his perfectly fun parents. Meanwhile, Nick and Schmidt’s individual ideas about how to run the bar don’t mix.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(32 downloads) Aired January 13, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(9 downloads) Aired January 13, 2016
- Portlandia S06E10 – Noodle Monster Season 06 , Episode 10 - “Noodle Monster”
A ramen creature terrorizes Portland; the mayor enlists Fred and Carrie to help impress a major brand visiting the city.
- Home Fires (2015) S02E06 – Episode 6 Everybody gets ready for Nick and Teresa’s wedding. Marek’s impending departure sees Pat with a big decision to make, but Bob has one last trick up his sleeve to thwart her plans.
- Portlandia S06E07 – Family Emergency Season 06 , Episode 07 - “Family Emergency”
A Louis C.K. show is canceled by the comedian because he must tend to a pressing family matter. Meanwhile, Fred and Carrie are asked to be judges at a plume competition held at a vape store.
- Girl Meets World S03E20 – Girl Meets Ilha das Flores
Based on ABC's hugely popular 1993-2000 sitcom, this new comedy, set in New York City, will tell the wonderfully funny, heartfelt stories that "Boy Meets World" is renowned for – only this time from a tween girl's perspective – as the curious and bright 7th grader Riley Matthews […]
- Mom S03E05 – Cinderella and a Drunk MacGyver Season 03, Episode 05 – “A Pirate, Three Frogs, and a Prince”
Roscoe’s parent-teacher conference leaves Christy feeling threatened by Baxter’s girlfriend, Candace. Also, Bonnie tries to get her dating mojo back by flirting with an unlikely target.