Between 1978 and 1979, the inhabitants of the Oise are in fear of a maniac who kills several hitchhikers and escape the police. He was then dubbed “the killer of the Oise” is actually a shy young policeman who will investigate his own murder, only to lose control of the situation.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(4 downloads) Aired March 27, 2016
- Roadgames (1981) A truck driver plays a cat-and-mouse game with a mysterious serial killer who uses a young female hitchhiker as bait to lure victims on a desolate Australian highway.
- Bastard (2015) BASTARD follows newlywed, hitch-hiking serial killers, a brother and sister on the run, and a suicidal, alcoholic cop as they get caught in an increasingly bizarre series of murders committed by a masked killer near a mountain-town bed and breakfast
- Kenau (2014) While she fights a heroic battle against the Spanish besieger with her female army, Kenau, driven by hate and sorrow of the execution of her youngest daughter, is threatened to also lose her eldest daughter, because her fear and pain are covered by her stubborn closeness.
- Brahman Naman (2016) Being a teenage virgin in Bangalore, India, during the 1980s was not for the faint-hearted. If you were a quiz nerd on top of that, forget about it. Naman, a young quizard who is determined not to sleep alone, leads his hopelessly nerdy high school friends on a trip to Calcutta with […]
- How to Steal a Dog (2014) A young girl’s (Lee Re) father goes bankrupt. The girl's family loses their houses and they don't have a place to live. One day, the girl sees a flyer offering a reward of $500 for a missing dog. The young girl then sets out to "borrow" dogs from wealthy families to obtain reward […]