In the 1970s Dock Ellis pitched a no-hitter on LSD and his outspoken style courted conflict and controversy, but his latter years were spent helping others recover from addiction. No No: A Dockumentary weaves a surprising and moving story of a life in and out of the spotlight.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(0 downloads) Aired September 9, 2016
No No: A Dockumentary (2014)
- Zipper (2015) Sam Ellis is a man on the rise — a hot-shot federal prosecutor on the cusp of a bright political future. But what was meant to be a one-time experience with an escort turns into a growing addiction — a new demon threatening to destroy his life, family, and […]
- Triptank S02E03 – Dirty Talk TripTank is Comedy Central’s newest animated experience, executive produced by ShadowMachine’s Alex Bulkley and Corey Campodonico. The weekly, eight-episode half-hour series, showcases a wide range of fast-paced, hard-hitting animated comedy shorts presented in an anthology style, […]
- Animals (2014) ANIMALS tells the story of Jude and Bobbie: a young couple that exist somewhere between homelessness and the fantasy of their imaginations. Though they masterfully con and steal in an attempt to stay one step ahead of their addiction, they are ultimately forced to face the reality of […]
- Chasing Great (2016) Chasing Great is an insightful portrayal that weaves Richie McCaw's life story into his final season as an All Black, revealing the determination and mental toughness of an international sporting legend who still sees himself as an 'ordinary guy' from small town New Zealand.
- A Street Cat Named Bob (2016) Based on the international best selling book. The true feel good story of how James Bowen, a busker and recovering drug addict, had his life transformed when he met a stray ginger […]