NOT COOL follows former prom king and college freshman Scott (Shane Dawson) who has just returned home for Thanksgiving break only to be dumped by his eccentric, long-term girlfriend. With his world turned upside down, Scott strikes an unlikely friendship with former classmate Tori (Cherami Leigh), an ugly duckling who blossomed in her first semester of college. Together, the two embark on an outrageous adventure through their hometown. But when Scott and Tori find their friendship turning into something deeper, they realize that a few months away may have changed them more than they realized.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(1 downloads) Aired November 9, 2015
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(3 downloads) Aired November 9, 2015
- Hollidaysburg (2014) Home for Thanksgiving break after their first semester at college, five friends discover just how much things change (and don't) after high school.
- Giovanni’s Island (2014) Original Title
In the aftermath of the most devastating conflict mankind had ever experienced, the tiny island of Shikotan became part of the Sakhalin Oblast... and on the unhealed border in this remote corner of the world, friendship among children from two different countries […]
- Scott and Bailey S05E01 – Home Fires Rachel returns to Syndicate 9 after a year away on vice, as the Manchester-based crime drama featuring two female detectives returns for a new series. Rachel needs a bit of time to settle into her position as acting DI and rekindle her neglected relationship with Janet. However, the […]
- The Middle S07E05 – Land Of The Lost Season 07, Episode 05 – ”Land of the Lost”
Frankie becomes worried about Mike, who is being more quiet and distant than usual, and calls on Reverend TimTom to come over and try to find out what’s troubling him. Meanwhile, Sue invites an excited Brick to spend a weekend with her at […]
- Man with a Plan S01E05 Season 01, Episode 05 – “Thanksgiving”
Adam plans a Thanksgiving feast for the school, but Andi struggles to let him take the lead.
A contractor learns that parenting his three young children may be the most difficult job he’s ever had. When Adam’s wife goes back to work, he’s […]