Clément, a young philosophy teacher from Paris is sent to Arras for a year. He meets Jennifer, a pretty hair-stylist, who becomes his lover. They’re free in their hearts and bodies and could share this perfect love if the cultural and social divide were not as deep. – Written by Anonymous
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(96 downloads) Aired August 18, 2015
- Young & Hungry S04E01 – Young & Hawaii Season 04, Episode 01 - “Young & Hawaii”
In the Season 4 premiere, Gabi joins a fellow broken heart on his honeymoon in Hawaii after his bride-to-be left him at the altar, and the pair post pictures of their getaway on social media in hopes of making Josh and the guy’s ex jealous. […]
- 1001 Grams (2014) When Norwegian scientist Marie attends a seminar in Paris on the actual weight of a kilo, it is her own measurement of disappointment, grief and, not least, love, that ends up on the scale. Finally Marie is forced to come to terms with how much a human life truly weighs and which […]
- Doctor Doctor S01E07 – Episode 7 The story of Hugh Knight, a rising heart surgeon who is gifted, charming and infallible. He is a hedonist who, due to his sheer talent, believes he can live outside the rules. His "work hard, play harder" philosophy is about to come back and bite him.
- Dancing Arabs (2014) العرب الراقصون / ערבים רוקדים / Dancing Arabs A young Arab is caught between cultures as he is sent to a prestigious Jewish boarding school in Israel in the 1980s.
- Ruined Heart: Another Love Story Between A Criminal & A Whore (2014) A merciless hit man rescues a prostitute from a violent incident in a Philippine slum before the two take flight. Though Khavn, a standard-bearer of the digital age in the Philippines, has already established himself as a director of countless films, he is also an accomplished poet and […]