Eszter, her husband Farkas, and their five-year-old son Bruno are paid an unexpected visit in the middle of the night. Eszter’s sister Ernella, her husband Albert and daughter Laura have returned from a year spent in Scotland where, contrary to expectations, they weren’t able to settle down. It soon becomes clear that the two families had never really been in tune with one another.
- A Loving Husband (2016) 恋妻家宮本
Schoolteacher Yohei is married to Miyoko. For the first time in 25 years they begin to live by themselves when their son marries and moves out. Then Yohei discovers that all’s not well in his
- A Conspiracy of Faith (2016) Flaskepost fra P An old note is found in a bottle in Scotland which has traveled across the ocean for a long time. The note is hard to decipher, but when the Danish investigators from Section Q gets it, the investigation is brought to life […]
- My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 (2016) The continuing adventures of the Portokalos family. A follow-up to the 2002 comedy, "My Big Fat Greek Wedding."
After spending most of their time focusing on their troubling teenage daughter, Toula and Ian are facing marital problems while also having to deal with yet another Greek […]
- Sr. Avila S03E06 – Too Long of a Night A shady character appears on the scene; the time has come to take a stand.
Sr. Avila tells the story of a middle class man who makes his living as a hitman. Avila will step up positions in his organization while his personal life becomes a nightmare.
- Sand Storm (2016) Original Title
A Bedouin village in Northern Israel. When Jalila's husband marries a second woman, Jalila and her daughter's world is shattered, and the women are torn between their commitment to the patriarchal rules and being true to themselves.