Alzheimer’s ravages the minds of over 40 million victims worldwide. Join scientists as they untangle the cause of this tragic illness and go behind the scenes of major drug trials to discover the therapies that may slow and even prevent the disease.
- They Call Us Monsters (2016) Behind the walls of the Compound, LA’s most violent juvenile offenders await their trials. To their advocates, they’re kids. To the system, they’re adults. To their victims, they’re monsters. Who are they to you?
- Criminal Minds S11E13 – The Bond Season 11, Episode 13 – “The Bond”
The BAU searches for a motive and an UnSub when victims are found in truck stop restrooms along highways throughout the South.
- Criminal Minds S11E12 – Drive Season 11, Episode 12 – “Drive”
Bodies are discovered in public places throughout Boston and the BAU investigates to see whether a taxi or ride-share service the victims used could lead them to the killer.
- The Evil in Us (2016) While on a fourth of July holiday, six best friends fall victim to the insidious plan of a terrorist organization when they unknowingly take a bio-active drug that transforms them into bloodthirsty cannibals.
- Bosch S02E03 – Victim of the Night Season 01, Episode 03 – “Blue Religion”
After the young victim in the bones case is identified, Bosch and J. Edgar are pulled into the troubled world of the boy’s family. As Bosch’s own trial escalates, his romance with Brasher takes a turn. And an intense confrontation with Raynard […]