The story of the basketball players that represented Puerto Rico at the San Juan’s 1979 Pan Am Games.
- El buen vasallo (2016) Takes place in a humble town located in Puerto Rico in the 1940’s. After a long day of work in the sugarcane fields, Benito and his coworkers find themselves in the town’s cantina. There, they’ll have a chance to act against the oppression from a greedy landowner or stay forever silent.
- ¡Viva Puerto Rico Libre? (2016) Explores the political and social realities that are currently lived in Puerto Rico.
- Ola Bola (2016) Set in the 1970s, a multicultural team of Malaysian football players struggle to overcome personal and collective hardships as a team. Together they create the most triumphant zero to hero story and gain a place at the Asian Games.
- Bruising for Besos (2016) A charismatic Xicana lesbian seduces an alluring Puerto Rican woman and finds herself recreating her tumultuous past.
- Diarios de Viaje (2016) Juan, who is tired of the monotony of the city, decide to spend a weekend taking photos. On his way he meets Mary, a mysterious girl who is looking for the house of his cousins. Both will make a peculiar trip.