O.J. Simpson’s 1995 “trial of the century” unfolds in downtown Los Angeles, riveting the country for months and reshaping the media and cultural landscape.
- O.J.: Made in America (2016) S01E02 – Part Two While racial tension boils over in early-'90s Los Angeles, O.J. Simpson remains a world apart in exclusive Brentwood, cultivating a perfect image atop a life of secrets.
- O.J.: Made in America (2016) S01E05 – Part Five In the years following his murder acquittal, O.J. Simpson's life takes strange turns, culminating in a new arrest and, this time, a conviction.
- The Simpsons S28E04 – Treehouse of Horror XXVII Season 28, Episode 04 – “Treehouse of Horror XXVII” "Treehouse of Horror XXVII" features Mr. Burns organizing a Hunger Games-style contest pitting Springfield children against each other and Lisa's imaginary best friend killing Lisa's real friends in a fit of jealousy, while Moe […]
- The Simpsons S28E03 – The Town Season 28, Episode 03 — “The Town” After Homer catches Bart rooting for Springfield’s football rival, the Boston Americans, he plans a family “hate-cation” trip to Boston in an attempt to show Bart that Boston is a terrible city. Set in Springfield, the average American town, the show […]
- Salem S03E12 Set in the volatile world of 17th century Massachusetts, it explores what really fueled the town’s infamous witch trials and centers on Mary Sibley, the beautiful, ruthless but vulnerable wife of an ancient, ailing but very wealthy Salem town Selectman