A chronicle of lives lost in a school shooting. In the wake of another tragedy, we get a glimpse of each victim and see who they were, who they loved, who they hurt, and who they wanted to be.
- Kissing? (2016) Όντως Φιλιούνται;
Just before turning thirty, Danny and Stella often feel lost and disorientated. This is the chronicle of their relationship that reveals the portrait of their generation with sarcastic humour and sincerity.
- The White Helmets (2016) As daily airstrikes pound civilian targets in Syria, a group of indomitable first responders risk their lives to rescue victims from the rubble.
- Hoovey (2015) HOOVEY is the true and inspiring story of the Elliott family, who refused to surrender, instead turning to one another and their faith in the worst of circumstances, to rebuild their lives, their boy, and their dreams... together. Step by grueling step, with faith, love, and the tireless […]
- Kalpana 2 (2016) Raghava has Nyctophobia. Raghava, who loves Nandhini, is a cinematographer for a TV channel and wants to shoot a fake haunted house, in order to increase TRP ratings. To their misfortune, they are haunted, not by one but by five ghosts.
Kalpana 2 (2016) - DVDRip - 720p - […]
- I’m Not Ashamed (2016) Based on the inspiring and powerful true story and journal entries of Rachel Joy Scott- the first student killed in the Columbine high school shooting in […]