Season 02 , Episode 01 – “All About Eavesdropping”
In the Season 2 premiere, Oscar and Felix start obsessively eavesdropping on their bickering neighbors. But being nice guys, they decide to help save the couple’s marriage. Meanwhile, Emily and Dani’s friendship is tested when they train together for a race to the top of the Empire State Building.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(4 downloads) Aired April 8, 2016
- The Odd Couple (2015) S03E09 Season 03 , Episode 09 – “My Best Friend's Girl”
Oscar arranges for Felix to replace him on any cultural outing that Charlotte has planned; and Emily recruits Dani, Teddy and Murph for help making 100 necklaces for an event.
Oscar's life seems almost perfect...sure he's divorced and […]
- The Odd Couple (2015) S03E01 – London Calling Season 03 , Episode 01 – “London Calling”
In the Season 3 premiere, Oscar faces a true dilemma when he's forced to choose between his romantic plans with Charlotte and helping keep a distraught Felix from completely falling apart after Emily decides to extend her stay in London
- The Odd Couple (2015) S02E05 – Oscar’s Overture Season 02 , Episode 05 – “Oscar’s Overture”
Oscar attempts to impress Charlotte by purchasing a table for a fund-raiser benefiting the New York Philharmonic, even though he’s no fan of classical music. At the event, Felix tries to stress the importance of honesty to his roomie; and […]
- The Odd Couple (2015) S03E06 Season 03 , Episode 06 – “Eisen Trouble”
Oscar has something up his sleeve when he's forced to present a humanitarian award to his nemesis Rich Eisen. Meanwhile, Felix experiences a range of emotions when he spots Emily at a restaurant.
Oscar's life seems almost perfect...sure he's […]
- The Odd Couple (2015) S02E13 – The Ex-Factor Season 02 , Episode 13 – “The Ex-Factor”
Murph convinces Oscar to try online dating in the Season 2 finale, which finds Oscar on a blind date with Felix’s ex-wife, Ashley.