Season 02 , Episode 03 – “From Here to Maturity”
Oscar is faced with a personal dilemma when he begins dating a young nanny who works for his neighbor Charlotte; at the same time, Emily forces Felix to take part in an activity of her choosing for a change.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(17 downloads) Aired April 22, 2016
- The Odd Couple (2015) S02E13 – The Ex-Factor Season 02 , Episode 13 – “The Ex-Factor”
Murph convinces Oscar to try online dating in the Season 2 finale, which finds Oscar on a blind date with Felix’s ex-wife, Ashley.
- The Odd Couple (2015) S03E09 Season 03 , Episode 09 – “My Best Friend's Girl”
Oscar arranges for Felix to replace him on any cultural outing that Charlotte has planned; and Emily recruits Dani, Teddy and Murph for help making 100 necklaces for an event.
Oscar's life seems almost perfect...sure he's divorced and […]
- The Odd Couple (2015) S03E01 – London Calling Season 03 , Episode 01 – “London Calling”
In the Season 3 premiere, Oscar faces a true dilemma when he's forced to choose between his romantic plans with Charlotte and helping keep a distraught Felix from completely falling apart after Emily decides to extend her stay in London
- The Odd Couple (2015) S02E02 – From Here to Maturity Season 02 , Episode 02 – “Unger the Influence”
Oscar and Murph plan a big party, “like the old days,” after Felix agrees to go away for the weekend for his first “sleepover” with Emily.
- The Odd Couple (2015) S02E04 – Madison & Son Season 02 , Episode 04 – “Madison & Son”
It’s a dream come true for Oscar when he’s asked to throw out the first pitch at a New York Mets game. To make the day even more special, Felix decides to surprise his roommate by inviting Oscar’s dad to join them at the […]