Season 02 , Episode 05 – “Oscar’s Overture”
Oscar attempts to impress Charlotte by purchasing a table for a fund-raiser benefiting the New York Philharmonic, even though he’s no fan of classical music. At the event, Felix tries to stress the importance of honesty to his roomie; and Teddy introduces his wife, Diane, to Dani for the first time.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(8 downloads) Aired May 3, 2016
- The Odd Couple (2015) S03E09 Season 03 , Episode 09 – “My Best Friend's Girl”
Oscar arranges for Felix to replace him on any cultural outing that Charlotte has planned; and Emily recruits Dani, Teddy and Murph for help making 100 necklaces for an event.
Oscar's life seems almost perfect...sure he's divorced and […]
- The Odd Couple (2015) S03E06 Season 03 , Episode 06 – “Eisen Trouble”
Oscar has something up his sleeve when he's forced to present a humanitarian award to his nemesis Rich Eisen. Meanwhile, Felix experiences a range of emotions when he spots Emily at a restaurant.
Oscar's life seems almost perfect...sure he's […]
- The Odd Couple (2015) S02E04 – Madison & Son Season 02 , Episode 04 – “Madison & Son”
It’s a dream come true for Oscar when he’s asked to throw out the first pitch at a New York Mets game. To make the day even more special, Felix decides to surprise his roommate by inviting Oscar’s dad to join them at the […]
- The Odd Couple (2015) S03E04 Season 03 , Episode 04 – “Taffy Days”
Oscar reconnects with many significant people from Walter's life when he agrees to carry out his father's final wish to spread his ashes behind the candy factory he used to own.
Oscar's life seems almost perfect...sure he's divorced and his […]
- The Odd Couple (2015) S02E13 – The Ex-Factor Season 02 , Episode 13 – “The Ex-Factor”
Murph convinces Oscar to try online dating in the Season 2 finale, which finds Oscar on a blind date with Felix’s ex-wife, Ashley.