Season 02 , Episode 09 – “Chess Nuts”
When Oscar learns that Felix was a chess prodigy as a child, he encourages his roommate to return to the game in order to make some money. Meanwhile, Emily tries to figure out why Felix is acting strange now that he’s playing chess again.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(4 downloads) Aired May 17, 2016
- The Odd Couple (2015) S02E04 – Madison & Son Season 02 , Episode 04 – “Madison & Son”
It’s a dream come true for Oscar when he’s asked to throw out the first pitch at a New York Mets game. To make the day even more special, Felix decides to surprise his roommate by inviting Oscar’s dad to join them at the […]
- The Odd Couple (2015) S02E01 – Unger the Influence Season 02 , Episode 01 – “All About Eavesdropping”
In the Season 2 premiere, Oscar and Felix start obsessively eavesdropping on their bickering neighbors. But being nice guys, they decide to help save the couple’s marriage. Meanwhile, Emily and Dani’s friendship is tested when they […]
- The Odd Couple (2015) S03E06 Season 03 , Episode 06 – “Eisen Trouble”
Oscar has something up his sleeve when he's forced to present a humanitarian award to his nemesis Rich Eisen. Meanwhile, Felix experiences a range of emotions when he spots Emily at a restaurant.
Oscar's life seems almost perfect...sure he's […]
- The Odd Couple (2015) S03E09 Season 03 , Episode 09 – “My Best Friend's Girl”
Oscar arranges for Felix to replace him on any cultural outing that Charlotte has planned; and Emily recruits Dani, Teddy and Murph for help making 100 necklaces for an event.
Oscar's life seems almost perfect...sure he's divorced and […]
- The Odd Couple (2015) S03E01 – London Calling Season 03 , Episode 01 – “London Calling”
In the Season 3 premiere, Oscar faces a true dilemma when he's forced to choose between his romantic plans with Charlotte and helping keep a distraught Felix from completely falling apart after Emily decides to extend her stay in London