Eighteen months after the events of season five, Nina and the Proudman clan are shaken by tragedy when a family gathering results in explosive revelations.
Offspring is an exuberant drama set in Melbourne’s Fitzroy, centering on Nina Proudman and her struggle to deal with her fabulously messy family, her hunt for a decent love life and her tendency to over-think and fly off into fantasy
- The Kitchen (2016) Kusina The silent witness to the life and love of Juanita. It is her sanctuary, the place where she creates dishes for her family, her friends, even enemies and strangers. Through cooking, she gets to know the people around her, and in return, reveal herself to them.
- Wentworth S05E10 Fans of the iconic Prisoner series which pushed boundaries over three decades ago and still today boasts a loyal following worldwide, will remember Bea Smith as gutsy and fearless, ruling Wentworth Correctional Center with an iron fist. But who was Bea Smith before prison? How did a wife […]
- Delicious S01E01 Season 1, Episode 1
Gina was once married to Leo, a successful entrepreneur, chef and hotel owner in Cornwall who owes much of his success to her exceptional cooking, but left her for the glamorous Sam. When she has suspicions that Leo is having an affair she confides in Gina, but the […]
- Love Live! The School Idol Movie (2015) The story of the film begins after the events of the second season, at the graduation ceremony of the third-year students. Knowing that the graduation of the third-year members means the end of μ's, the nine girls take a walk around the school filled with memories. However, when the […]
- Indian Summers S02E09 – Episode 9 Ralph needs to deal with his darkest hour as his life begins to spiral out of control. As the announcement of the new Viceroy leaves his ambitions in tatters, he soon realises that those closest to him have been plotting behind his back.