One Mississippi follows Tig as she returns to her childhood home to deal with the unexpected death of her beloved mother. Struggling with her own health and relationship challenges, she decides to reconnect with her roots to heal and move forward.
- One Mississippi S01E02 – Effects This semi-autobiographical dark comedy starring Tig Notaro follows her as she returns to her hometown after the sudden death of her mother. Still reeling from her own declining health problems, Tig struggles to find her footing with the loss of the one person in her life who understood […]
- Greenleaf S01E01 – A Time to Heal
Greenleaf centers on the unscrupulous world of the Greenleaf family and their sprawling Memphis megachurch, where scandalous secrets and lies are as numerous as the faithful.
Season 01, Episode 01 - “A Time to Heal”
The drama centered on a Memphis megachurch opens with the return […]
- Verdad o reto (2016) Aura and Gael's passionate new love is quickly overshadowed by horrible news: Aura is diagnosed with an aggressive brain tumor. Gael decides to stay in the relationship and support her, but don Julio, her father, deeply concerned about his daughter's health and blinded by the possibility […]
- Confession (2014) 좋은 친구들 Jo-Eun-Chin-Goo-Deul
Hyun-tae, In-chul and Min-soo have been best friends since childhood. Hyun-tae is a paramedic with a daughter in kindergarten, In-chul is a con man who works at an insurance company, and Min-soo is a small business owner. Hyun-tae's mother, who owns an […]
- This Is Where I Leave You (2014) When their father passes away, four grown, world-weary siblings return to their childhood home and are requested -- with an admonition -- to stay there together for a week, along with their free-speaking mother (Jane Fonda) and a collection of spouses, exes and might-have-beens. As the […]