A huge supermarket is the only social meeting point for the inhabitants of an industrialized suburb in Austria. This is where Julian, a lively 14-year-old, meets the misfit Marko, 16. One night, brimming with youthful enthusiasm, they break into the supermarket. The film is based on a true event.
- Night and the City (1950) Night and the City (1950) is a film noir based on the novel by Gerald Kersh, directed by Jules Dassin, and starring Richard Widmark and Gene Tierney. Shot on location in London, the plot evolves around an ambitious hustler whose plans keep going wrong.
- Kerintha (2015) The story of the film is quite simple and based on the lives of three young college going couples. Each one of them have a love story of their own and spend some precious times together in the college. Things take a u-turn when they face the harsh realities of their respective lives and […]
- The Fury (2016) De helleveeg Based on the novel by A.F.Th. van der Heijden, written and directed by Andre van Duren. Tragi-comedy about “Tidy Tini”. The fury amuses and astonishes the viewer. But when we find out what happened to her in her youth we are left devastated, and a shiver will replace our […]
- Gravy (2014) It's All Hallow's Eve. A trio of costumed misfits with very special dietary requirements seizes a Mexican cantina and force the staff to engage in a late night of gaming, food and libations. The only caveat is what's on the […]
- Back in Time (2014) 匆匆那年 Based on the best selling novel series by Jiu Yehui, the film follows the lives of five close students growing up in China in the 1980’s. Starring Eddie Peng and Ni Ni and directed by Zhang Yibai, this inspiring romantic drama covers fifteen years of friendships, youth and memories.