A rusticated boy in his adolescence comes to stay with his mother in North Kolkata and encounters some new experiences during his stay. The time-line of the story is in the 90’s typical Northern part of Kolkata.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(1 downloads) Aired October 9, 2016
- Love, Nina S01E03 – Episode 3 Twenty years old and from Leicester, Nina moves to North London in 1982, to care for the two young boys of a working single mother, George, the editor of a London literary review.
- The 400 Blows (1959) Intensely touching story of a misunderstood young adolescent who left without attention, delves into a life of petty crime.
- Dabbe (Dab6e) (2015) A series of wired and terrible events happened to a young girl after she witnessed her mother's death by a solid supernatural forces. Summoning a Doctor , who has a similar experience with another girl, unraveled a clandestine and awful incidents leading to unexpected […]
- Guppy (2016) Original Title
The story revolves around a boy named Guppy(Master Chethan) who finds his living out of rearing and selling the small fish Guppy. Guppy has this dream of buying an automatic wheel chair for his ailing mother (Rohini). Things gets into turmoil when Engineer Thejus […]
- Come and See (1985) After finding an old rifle, a young boy joins the Soviet Army and experiences the horrors of World War II.