A rusticated boy in his adolescence comes to stay with his mother in North Kolkata and encounters some new experiences during his stay. The time-line of the story is in the 90’s typical Northern part of Kolkata.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(1 downloads) Aired October 9, 2016
- Love, Nina S01E03 – Episode 3 Twenty years old and from Leicester, Nina moves to North London in 1982, to care for the two young boys of a working single mother, George, the editor of a London literary review.
- The 400 Blows (1959) Intensely touching story of a misunderstood young adolescent who left without attention, delves into a life of petty crime.
- Min lilla syster (2015) Just as Stella enters the exciting world of adolescence she discovers that her big sister and role model Katja is hiding an eating disorder. A story about jealousy, love and betrayal.
- Little Wing (2016) Little Wing tells the story of 12-year-old Varpu, who's quickly growing to adulthood, and about her mother, who doesn't want to grow up. Varpu lives with her mother and has never met her father. One night Varpu has enough of her riding buddies and her mother. She steals a car and drives […]
- Sparrows (2015) The story follows a 16-year-old Icelandic boy, Ari, who lives with his mother in Reykjavík, She has to leave the country for a new job, sending him back to the small town of his youth. There he finds his old friend, suddenly a young woman with a tricky romantic relationship; and his […]