Helen Brindel is trapped in a violent marriage and the prison of her faith when she falls in love with a scholar, Professor Eduard Gluck. But he’s a secret porn addict. Slowly, carefully, two very different individuals get to know each other.
- War Room (2015) The family-friendly movie explores the transformational role prayer plays in the lives of the Jordan family. Tony and Elizabeth Jordan, a middle-class couple who seemingly have it all – great jobs, a beautiful daughter, their dream home. But appearances can be deceiving. In reality, the […]
- They Found Hell (2015) When a group of gifted college students run a secret teleportation experiment, they accidentally open a portal to another dimension, trapping them in Hell. One by one they are hunted, tortured and killed by the denizens of Hell who are bent on stealing their […]
- Bliss! (2016) Tasha Robson, 16, has run away from home! While she rides the waves aboard the large ferry heading from South Shields, England to Scandinavia in search of her unknown father, "The Viking" all is less than calm in the Robson household.
- 47 Meters Down (2016) Two sisters on Mexican vacation are trapped in a shark observation cage at the bottom of the ocean, with oxygen running low and great whites circling nearby, they have less than an hour of air left to figure out how to get to the surface.
- Agatha Raisin S01E08 – Murderous Marriage Season 01, Episode 08 – “Murderous Marriage”
The Murderous Marriage: When Agatha's first husband is found dead in a ditch the day after stopping her wedding to James, she must race to prove her innocence.
Over the course of the fun and vibrant series, Agatha will attempt to solve a […]