In 1985, a celebrated exorcist trapped a horrific demon inside a ouija board. Thinking the board to be a game, his son played without obeying the rules, and let the demon loose. In order to save his son, the exorcist sent him far away until the demon could be destroyed. Thirty years later, and after his death, his grandson finds the board and makes the same mistake his father did. Now the evil is back and roaming the earth to terrorize those responsible for its imprisonment.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(2 downloads) Aired February 19, 2016
- It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia S11E01 – Chardee MacDennis 2: Electric Boogaloo Season 11, Episode 01 - “Chardee MacDennis 2: Electric Boogaloo”
The gang agrees to a truce while demonstrating Chardee MacDennis for an interested board game executive, but the nature of the game quickly sends things off the rails.
- Demon (2015) A bridegroom is possessed by an unquiet spirit in the midst of his own wedding celebration, in this clever take on the Jewish legend of the dybbuk.
- Stan Against Evil S01E07 Season 1, Episode 7 - "Spider Walk With Me"
A mysterious stranger shows up on Stan's door with knowledge of the curse he and Evie are fighting. At the same time, Willard's Mill residents start getting killed by a giant spider.
An aging police sheriff who has recently lost his position […]
- Ash vs Evil Dead S02E01 – Home Season 1, Episode 1 - “Home”
Ash is forced to leave his cushy retirement in Jacksonville, return to his hometown of Elk Grove, Michigan, and mount up once again to face The Evil Dead. This time, he'll have to form an uneasy alliance with his former enemy Ruby as Elk Grove becomes the […]
- Chasuke’s Journey (2015) 天の茶助 Things are hectic in heaven. Dozens of scribes sit before a long scroll incessantly scribbling away. They are composing the biographies of earth-dwellers. What is invented by the men in heaven is lived out below. And their employer, God, is increasingly vehement in demanding avant-garde […]