The emotional journey of a four-member family that fails to recognize that it is rapidly growing apart until the mother is diagnosed with terminal cancer.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(0 downloads) Aired November 22, 2016
- The Farewell Party (2014) A group of friends at a Jerusalem retirement home build a machine for self-euthanasia in order to help their terminally ill friend. When rumors of the machine begin to spread, more and more people ask for their help, and the friends are faced with an emotional dilemma
- You’re Not You (2014) A drama centered on a classical pianist who has been diagnosed with ALS and the brash college student who becomes her caregiver.
- It’s Only the End of the World (2016) Louis, a terminally ill writer, returns home after a long absence to tell his family that he is dying.
It's Only the End of the World (2016) Juste la fin du monde
- In vrijheid (2016) A mother receives news that her long lost son Ismaël, who went to Syria, is back in The Netherlands. While trying hard to keep him close, the distance between mother and son only grows more.
- Rabhasa (2014) US return student Karthik pledges to marry his uncle Dhanunjay's daughter Indu, which was his mother's wish. A small family feud ends with both the families getting separated. He joins Indu's college to convince her to marry him, but mistakenly assumes Bhagyam as Dhanunjay's daughter. […]