Daily, Rika Umezawa battles a nagging sense of emptiness and dissatisfaction. She works a tiring job, comes home to an unappreciative husband and has little opportunity to enjoy life. But things change when office gossip about affairs and embezzlement inspire Rika to do the unthinkable. Soon, Rika finds herself filling the void with a university student named Kota and the millions entrusted to her by clients. Is her newfound lifestyle the key to happiness? And if so, how long can it last?
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(6 downloads) Aired May 12, 2016
- Margarita, with a Straw (2014) In this inspirational love story, a Delhi university student and aspiring writer afflicted with cerebral palsy leaves India for New York University, where she falls for a fiery young activist.
- Missing Woman (2016) Original Title
미씽: 사라진 여자
Working in TV series marketing, Ji-sun’s daily life is like a war: not only struggling hard at work, she’s involved in a custody battle for her 18-month-old daughter Da-eun. The baby Da-eun spends most of the time with the nanny Han-mae. Luckily, Da-eun seems […]
- Black-ish S02E07 – Charlie In Charge Season 02, Episode 07 — “Charlie In Charge”
While Dre and Bow take Zoey on a trip to visit Bow’s alma mater, Brown University, Dre battles with his fear of flying through a little pharmaceutical assistance to get him through the flight. One loopy miscommunication leads to another and […]
- Sebastian Maniscalco: Aren’t You Embarrassed? (2014) Sebastian Maniscalco examines the shameless behaviors of our modern society - from the small daily annoyances to the publicly obnoxious - when he asks, "Aren't You Embarrassed?" This new, one-hour comedy special is deeply relatable and highly entertaining as it is inspired by real-life […]
- Salvation Army (2013) The story of Abdellah’s coming of age in two parts — first as a teenager in Morocco, the second as a university student in Geneva. Inspired by the filmmaker’s own autobiographical novel that carries the same title, Salvation Army is as much a film about inhibition, hypocrisy, brutality, […]