PALE STAR is about the possessiveness of love. About how that possession peels back to expose power and control until we can see, in its dark heart, not love but murder.
- Ellen (2016) Drama following teenager Ellen, who tries to take control of her life in a world that would rather ignore her. With a chaotic home situation in which she hardly sees her dad and is constantly at war with her mum, hope appears when Ellen meets Kayla, with whom she forms a deep and […]
- X-Men: Apocalypse (2016) One of the most powerful super villains, Apocalypse emerges and threatens to destroy the planet and its up to the X-men to stop him, with help from some of their old foes. After the re-emergence of the world's first mutant, world-destroyer Apocalypse, the X-Men must unite to defeat […]
- When Calls the Heart S03E07 – Heartbreak Abigail has to come to terms with the sudden arrival of the children's aunt; Elizabeth, Jack and the rest of Hope Valley come to witness a powerful act of love that proves everyone is right where they belong.
- 49-O (2015) Karikalan (Thirumurugan), a selfish politician, in collusion with a real estate agent, usurps the lands of farmers in a village. Savuri (Goundamani) decides to expose the politician and get the lands back to the villagers in a novel manner.
- It’s Complicated (2015) Love, is always a complicated theme. He thought he had forgotten her, yet he didn't. Finally, he and she meet again, however, it's too late. She is engaged. And he has become her wedding photographer. She thought she had let him go,yet she didn't. He is still in her heart. Will love go […]