Filmmakers of “Pandas: The Journey Home” were granted unprecedented access to the Wolong Panda Center in China. Meet all of the pandas at the center as they get ready for their new lives in various parts of the world, and learn about their fascinating habits and personalities.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(0 downloads) Aired January 11, 2017
- Around China with a Movie Camera (2016) A new film compiled from the BFI National Archive's unparalleled holdings of early films of China, features films from 1900-48 filmed across China. The cinematic journey of Around China with a Movie Camera contains many films which may never have been seen in China, or at the very least […]
- Survivor (2014) During their search for a habitable planet the last living humans crash-land on a barren world, inhabited by bloodthirsty aliens and mysterious post-apocalyptic […]
- Survivor (2014) During their search for a habitable planet the last living humans crash-land on a barren world, inhabited by bloodthirsty aliens and mysterious post-apocalyptic warriors.
- The Warrior’s Gate (2016) A teenager is magically transported to China and learns to convert his video game skills into those of a Kung Fu warrior.
- Luna (2014) Renowned artist and filmmaker Dave McKean (MirrorMask) brings his distinctive blend of live action and gorgeously wrought animation to this dreamlike reverie about four people whose weekend idyll in an isolated English seaside home becomes an opportunity for spiritual healing.