Paul à Québec is quite simply about life, at its happiest and at its most challenging. Paul and his in-laws offer us a window onto the everyday life of the Beaulieu family, but we also witness the decline of his father-in-law, Roland. Paul à Québec is a hymn to life that reminds us, among other things, of the beauty of those small moments when, in spite of the farewells, life shows us how important it is to savour every instant.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(6 downloads) Aired December 22, 2015
- The Grinder S01E01 – Pilot When his long-running hit series comes to an end, Dean finds himself at a crossroads in life and decides to move back to his small home town thinking he has the experience to take over his family’s law firm, where he butts heads with his brother, Stewart.
- Jenny’s Wedding (2015) Jenny Farrell has led an openly gay life - except with her conventional family. When she finally decides to start a family and marry the woman they thought was just her roommate, the small, safe world the Farrell's inhabited changes forever. They are left with a simple and difficult […]
- Scream S02E13 – The Last House on the Left What starts as a YouTube video going viral soon leads to problems for the teenagers of Lakewood and serves as the catalyst for a murder that opens up a window to the town's troubled past.
- Scream S02E14 – Prom Night What starts as a YouTube video going viral soon leads to problems for the teenagers of Lakewood and serves as the catalyst for a murder that opens up a window to the town's troubled past.
- R.L. Stine’s Monsterville: The Cabinet of Souls (2015) Teenage friends must resist the spell of an evil showman staging a house of horrors show in their small […]