A tribute to David Lynch’s Eraserhead, Pencilfoot is a surreal experience, partially departing from IEP’s comedic ways (but it’s still a spoof film, so don’t worry).
- Blue Velvet Revisited (2016) 30 years after the shooting of 'Blue Velvet', the classic film of David Lynch, the German filmmaker Peter Braatz revisits his original Super-8 material and numerous photographies, filmed 30 years ago on the set in Wilmington, USA.
- Man of Tomorrow : A Man of Steel and Batman V Superman FanEdit (2016) 'Man of Tomorrow' is a narrative experiment that combines Man of Steel and Batman V. Superman into one film. The goal was to use material from both films to form a single, feature-length, 3-act structure that focuses on Superman.
- Abe VR (2016) Hammerhead VR presents ABE VR, a cinematic virtual reality experience based on the multi-award winning short film, and Hollywood planned feature film.
- Fragments (2016) The film explores the life of an individual as he gradually loses his sight. Shot entirely from POV, the film follows the experience of an individual suffering from Choroideremia.
- All the Beauty (2016) Sarah (Ann Eleonora Jørgensen) and David (Magnus Crepper) meet for the first time in ten years when she arrives at his summer residence. David needs help finishing a play, which turns out to be a dramatization of their long, troublesome relationship. The film presents three love stories […]