Steve and Cynthia are a newlywed couple celebrating their first Christmas together. They invite their families to join them for the holidays, but when Steve is laid off just before Christmas and Cynthia discovers she’s pregnant, they both keep their news secret in hopes that the celebration runs smoothly.
- Black-ish S02E10 – Stuff Dre thinks Christmas has become commercialized and is all about “stuff,” and no one loves “stuff” more than his kids. Pops and Ruby think they have forgotten the true meaning of Christmas and come up with a new plan to pare down gifts and spend more time together. The kids don’t handle […]
- Black-ish S03E10 Season 03, Episode 10 — Just Christmas, Baby
Dre's determined to have the best Christmas ever in light of Zoey being college-bound. Meanwhile, Johan and Gigi join the family to celebrate the holiday; and Bow babysits Gigi's newborn, triggering memories of how difficult caring for an […]
- Modern Family S07E09 – Spread Your Wings Season 07, Episode 09 – “White Christmas”
In an effort to have the picture-perfect white Christmas she’s always dreamed of, Gloria rents a cabin in the mountains for the whole family to celebrate the holiday. Unfortunately, when they arrive, there are some unexpected factors like the […]
- Man with a Plan S01E07 Season 01, Episode 07 – Winter Has Come
A blizzard hits and snows the family in right before they leave for their grandparents' house to celebrate Christmas, leaving Adam and Andi to scramble to avoid a holiday disaster.
A contractor learns that parenting his three young children may […]
- The Summer of All My Parents (2016) After attempting to set a mailbox on fire, Pimpette, 14, and her elder sister, Joséphine, 18, spend their summer holidays shuttling between their secretly pregnant mom and bachelor father. But when Joséphine gets involved with the wrong crowd, little Pimpette turns out to be more […]