When an engaged couple can’t agree on anything, the mother of the groom (Linda Gray) hires a wedding planner (Danica McKellar) and an event planner (Paul Greene) to help put together the wedding of their dreams. The two planners are as different as night and day, but as they too learn to compromise, they discover opposites do indeed attract and can combine to produce incredible results!
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(18 downloads) Aired April 30, 2016
- Bride Wars (2015) 新娘大作战 Mary and Jing are childhood best friends. When they were kids, they dreamed about their ideal weddings. Ten years later, on the day of their weddings, however, a mistake by the wedding planner pits them against each other, in a battle of wits.
- Girlfriends’ Guide to Divorce S02E02 – Rule #77: Don’t Blow The Bubble Abby (Lisa Edelstein) and Jake (Paul Adelstein) try and keep their secret relationship hidden while her managing editor Barbara (Retta) at SheShe pushes her to go out on dates to drive attention to her new blog. Delia (Necar Zadegan) hires a wedding planner. Jo (Alanna Ubach) moves out […]
- Sunspring (2016) Sunspring is a short film about three people living in a weird future, possibly on a space station, probably in a love triangle. You know it's the future because H (played with neurotic gravity by Silicon Valley's Thomas Middleditch) is wearing a shiny gold jacket, H2 (Elisabeth Gray) is […]
- Almost There S01E09 – Identity Crisis Season 01, Episode 09 – “Identity Crisis”
Sophie has too much to drink on the day of the department gala. Coop rushes to cover for her and, in the process, encounters the event planner: Natalie.
- Through the Wall (2016) Laavor et Hakin
Michal is 32 years old. She became religious 12 years ago, and only now is she getting married. A month before the wedding, while checking out the catering for the event, the groom has a change of heart and the wedding is called off. Michal feels she’s unable to go back […]