DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(25 downloads) Aired February 16, 2015
“The Perfect Wave” is the true story of Ian McCormack who grew up surfing the waters of New Zealand. Wanting to dive deeper, Ian sets out on a journey with his best friend that will change his life as they chase the perfect wave.
- Crowded S01E04 – Amongst The Waves Mike and Martina set their friend John up with a new girl in order to "Frankenstein" the perfect friend-couple, but when John's ex finds out about it, the whole thing blows up in their faces. Meanwhile, Shea, Stella and Ethan take over Bob's bar
- Still the Water (2014) Taking place during the full-moon night of traditional dances in August and set on the Japanese island of Amami-Oshima, the drama centers on a 14-year-old boy who finds a dead body floating in the sea. The young man enlists the help of his girlfriend to solve the mystery. The pair “will […]
- Kaun Kitney Panee Mein (2015) The film wryly expresses the changes in hierarchy, caste and the power equation when water, the most important resource, vanishes and how the oppressed become the oppressors. The story is told through two villages which were split based on caste and money but never through water. In the […]
- Mukkam Post Dhanori (2014) MPD is Psycho Thriller movie, story of an archaeology student and her friends, sets out to finish a dream and comes face to face with evil. Can they stand together and face the demon?
- Crowded S01E05 – Nothing as It Seems Season 01, Episode 05 – “Amongst the Waves”
Mike and Martina set up their friend John with a new gal in hopes of creating a perfect couple; and Shea, Stella and Ethan take over Bob’s bar.