After realizing the value of life and the importance of his own allies, Makoto finally got his smile back. As spring turns into summer, he finds himself learning more about those comrades and getting closer to them. He even meets new friends, including Aegis, an anti-Shadow android, Ken, a grade-schooler who seeks to get revenge for his late mother, and Koromaru, a dog who can use a Persona. Makoto wishes that everything will continue just as they are. However, little by little, the pieces and people in Makoto’s new, happy life begin to fall apart, and he is forced to suffer the loss that comes with it.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(2 downloads) Aired October 25, 2015
- 21 nuits avec Pattie (2015) During the height of summer, Caroline, a forty-year-old Parisian and mother, arrives in a small village in the south of France. She must hastily organize the funeral of her mother, a flighty lawyer, whom she barely used to see. Caroline is welcomed by Pattie, who likes to talk about her […]
- Max (2015) A precision-trained military dog, Max serves on the frontlines in Afghanistan alongside his handler, U.S. Marine Kyle Wincott. But when things go terribly wrong on maneuvers, Kyle is mortally wounded and Max, traumatized by the loss of his best friend, is unable to remain in […]
- Amapola (2014) A romantic reimagining of William Shakespeare’s A Midsummer Night’s Dream set against the turbulent backdrops of the 1962 Argentinian military coup and the 1982 war for the Falkland […]
- Strange Magic (2015) “Strange Magic” is a madcap fairy tale musical inspired by “A Midsummer Night’s Dream,” with popular songs from the past six decades used to help tell the tale of a colorful cast of goblins, elves, fairies and imps, and their hilarious misadventures sparked by the battle over a powerful […]
- A Midsummer’s Fantasia (2014) 한여름의 판타지아
A Korean Film director, Kim Taehoon plans to shoot his new film in a small local city called Gojo, Japan. He travels with his assistant director, Park Mijeong to do research prior to scriptwriting. They travel through several villages that are declining, and interview some […]