Covering over 100 years of cinema, this is a journey of discovering and exploring the magic of cinema from a personal perspective. Looking at the changes and developments of cinema Thomas explains how film has deeply affected his life as a person and a filmmaker.
- Accidental Kidnapper (2010) Yuukai Rhapsody follows a man who is stuck in a rut, no personal life and no cash lead him to the drastic decision of kidnapping a rich boy, unbeknownst to him the boy's father is a yakuza boss! With the yakuza and the police hot on his tail he is forced to take the boy and go on the […]
- Cassandra (2016) Linda and Mark lived in the house of their dreams but problems develop. One is a previous tenant, Cassandra, who died there 100 years ago and now is back.
- Listen to Me Marlon (2015) With exclusive access to his extraordinary unseen and unheard personal archive including hundreds of hours of audio recorded over the course of his life, this is the definitive Marlon Brando cinema documentary. Charting his exceptional career as an actor and his extraordinary life away […]
- Realive (2016) Marc, a successful, ambitious man, is diagnosed with terminal cancer, and is given a few months to live. Unable to accept death, he decides to cryogenically freeze himself. The love of his life is devastated. Seventy years later, Marc becomes the first cryogenic resuscitated person in […]
- Eh Janam Tumhare Lekhe (2015) Eh Janam Tumhare Lekhe ~ This life is dedicated to "YOU THE ALMIGHTY" (God). This film is a journey of one man "BHAGAT PURAN SINGH" who treaded a difficult and exhausting path. The journey was made possible by his infinite faith in his mission: the moral values he received from his […]