Covering over 100 years of cinema, this is a journey of discovering and exploring the magic of cinema from a personal perspective. Looking at the changes and developments of cinema Thomas explains how film has deeply affected his life as a person and a filmmaker.
- Accidental Kidnapper (2010) Yuukai Rhapsody follows a man who is stuck in a rut, no personal life and no cash lead him to the drastic decision of kidnapping a rich boy, unbeknownst to him the boy's father is a yakuza boss! With the yakuza and the police hot on his tail he is forced to take the boy and go on the […]
- Cassandra (2016) Linda and Mark lived in the house of their dreams but problems develop. One is a previous tenant, Cassandra, who died there 100 years ago and now is back.
- Eh Janam Tumhare Lekhe (2015) Eh Janam Tumhare Lekhe ~ This life is dedicated to "YOU THE ALMIGHTY" (God). This film is a journey of one man "BHAGAT PURAN SINGH" who treaded a difficult and exhausting path. The journey was made possible by his infinite faith in his mission: the moral values he received from his […]
- Play On! Shakespeare in Silent Film (2016) A compilation of scenes from Shakespeare adaptations made in the earliest days of cinema, including versions of King Lear, Twelfth Night, Hamlet, Richard III and The Merchant of Venice, as well as less frequently filmed plays such as Henry VIII and The Winter's Tale.
- 600 Miles (2016) Arnulfo Rubio smuggles weapons from Arizona to Mexico for a drug cartel, but he is being investigated by agent Harris. When agent Harris blows his covers, he and Arnulfo end up in a journey where he will be the hostage of this young […]