Filmed in front of a sold-out hometown crowd in New York City, “SMD” is the first Comedy Central stand-up special from Saturday Night Live’s Pete Davidson. The special is filled with Davidson’s unfiltered, brutally honest anecdotes about smoking a Snoop Dog amount of weed, texting his mom dick pics, and his issue with male porn stars. From his stint in “prehab” to this one time at a Justin Bieber concert, Davidson proves that even at 22, he and his friends have had some high times and heavy experiences.
- Born This Way S02E02 – Vegas, Baby! Sean heads to Las Vegas to attend a Justin Bieber concert; John receives a warning that he has one year to make headway in his music career or he will have to get a real job Megan tells her mother that she wants to return to California.
Born This Way follows a group of young adults with […]
- Difficult People S02E04 – Blade Stallion Season 02, Episode 04 –“Blade Stallion”
Time alone become elusive after Julie is caught watching porn and Billy’s brother moves in with him.
Difficult People stars Klausner and Eichner as best friends living in New York City whose typical, irreverent behavior lands them in some very […]
- ChickLit (2016) ChickLit is a comedy drama about four guys trying to save their local pub from closing down. They group write a chick lit, or more specifically a 'mummy porn' novel in the style of 'Fifty Shades of Grey' and it gets snapped up. The only snag is that the publisher insists that the young […]
- Makeup Room (2015) Morikawa draws from his experiences as a former adult-video director for this comedy set in the make-up room of a porn film shoot. The cast features Aki Morita (Sharing) and an ensemble of mostly Japanese porn stars including Beni Ito, Nanami Kawakami and Riri Kuribayashi.
- Bad People (2016) Bad People is a dark comedy feature film that begs us to laugh at the absurdity that is all around us: crack smoking politicians, prostitutes turned reality stars, religious charlatans, sex obsessed online dating, elitist parents, infidelity, and political correctness. Told through the […]