Peter Dunning is a rugged individualist in the extreme, a hard-drinking loner and former artist who has burned bridges with his wives and children and whose only company, even on harsh winter nights, are the sheep, cows, and pigs he tends on his Vermont farm. Peter is also one of the most complicated, sympathetic documentary subjects to come along in some time, a product of the 1960s counterculture whose poetic idealism has since soured. For all his candor, he slips into drunken self-destructive habits, cursing the splendors of a pastoral landscape that he has spent decades nurturing.
- Berkshire County (2014) Kylie Winters, a bullied and self-loathing teen, reluctantly agrees to babysit at an isolated country mansion on Halloween night. When a small boy in a pig mask appears at the door trick-or-treating, Kylie's night transforms into a horrifying and violent cat-and-mouse game. She must go […]
- Home on the Range (2004) The Little Piece of Heaven family farm is about to go under and outlaw cattle rustler Alameda Slim sets his sights on it. Three dairy cows -- tough Maggie, leader Mrs. Calloway, and naïve Grace -- team up to save the farm. Along with ambitious stallion Buck, helpful rabbit Lucky Jack, […]
- Impastor S02E05 – Sins of The Past-or Part 2 Season 02, Episode 05 – “Sins of The Past-or Part 2”
Conclusion. Dora and Alexa come under threat and Buddy tries to decide who he can save. Also: Russell and Dora have a falling out and Schmidt falls victim to a robbery.
Buddy Dobbs is in a rut. The slacker has a gambling debt that […]
- Impastor S02E01 – The Devil Went Down to Ladner Season 02, Episode 01 – “The Devil Went Down to Ladner”
Buddy’s attempt to outfox the detectives backfires. Dora, Alexa, and Russell suspect something ominous is going on with their new pastor. Schmidt learns the truth about Ashlee.
Buddy Dobbs is in a rut. The slacker has a gambling […]
- The Last Pig (2016) Plum out of luck, Swabian farmer Huber’s farm goes under. Then his girlfriend Birgit takes over her father’s newly-acquired firm – in former East Germany. That's reason enough for Huber to bail on his debts and head out on a road trip through southwest Germany.