Jamie is a 26-year-old musician, which isn’t as cool as you’d think. When his band breaks up, he’s left with no money, no career, and no girlfriend. Now he teaches piano at a soul-destroying music school. Will he take a risk and follow his dreams? Or will he surrender to his new-found unhappiness and play it safe?
- Hillsburn: A Band Becomes (2016) Join in on the journey of four exceptionally talented musicians as they travel on a collision course to create a musical group called Hillsburn. The cameras roll from the moment of their first jam and follow through a series of attention gathering concerts, leading to the recording and […]
- A la mala (2015) Maria Laura "Mala" is an actress with little luck, but she is successful working for other women, seducing their boyfriends to know if they are faithful or not. But everything changes when her dream to perform in her acting career depends on a job to be performed with Santiago who breaks […]
- Seven Days: Monday – Thursday (2015) Toji Seryo is a popular first year high school student. It's well known that Toji Seryo will date anyone that confesses their affection for him on a Monday, but he will break up with that person by Sunday. Yuzuru Shino is a third year student at the same high school. He looks pretty, but […]
- What Happened, Miss Simone? (2015) The film chronicles Nina Simone's journey from child piano prodigy to iconic musician and passionate activist, told in her own […]
- Man Down S03E06 – The Party Season 03 , Episode 06 – “The Party”
Dan's teaching career is reduced to few words in his final school assembly and some parting gestures from his child nemesis and Mr Klackoff. With Jo in sole charge of organising a Skype-ably impressive party at her shop, Dan can surely relax knowing […]