In the coastal town of Los Angeles, a gang of bank robbers call themselves The Ex-Presidents commit their crimes while wearing masks of Reagan, Carter, Nixon and Johnson. The F.B.I. believes that the members of the gang could be surfers and send young agent Johnny Utah undercover at the beach to mix with the surfers and gather information.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(107 downloads) Aired November 30, 2015
- Major Crimes S05E06 – Tourist Trap Season 05, Episode 06 – “Tourist Trap”
Two British tourists get attacked during a Venice Beach robbery. An English journalist exploits their tragedy, in turn jeopardizing Los Angeles’ big-bucks tourist industry. Also: Rusty’s biological mother tries to make amends with him over her […]
- The Player S01E03 – L.A. Takedown Season 01, Episode 03 – “L.A. Takedown”
Alex enlists a friend to investigate Ginny’s murder even further, but Mr. Johnson intervenes. Meanwhile, Kane and Cassandra head to the city of angels to stop a sniper from executing a drug cartel’s plan for revenge. Detective Brown assists the […]
- The Moaning of Life S02E02 – Identity Karl continues to investigate life's big questions by explores the key factors that shape our people's identities, including gender, accents, hair and clothes, He heads to Los Angeles where he goes for a stroll on Newport beach dressed as a woman, before travelling to Atlanta to meet a […]
- Z Nation S02E15 – All Good Things Must Come to an End Season 02, Episode 15 - “All Good Things Must Come to an End”
The heroes seem to be nearing the end of their adventure when, in the Season 2 finale, they drive through the abandoned city of Los Angeles on their way to the mobile CDC lab, where Dr. Merch awaits their arrival. Meanwhile, […]
- Lethal Weapon S01E10 Season 01, Episode 10 – Homebodies
Riggs and Murtaugh are caught in a turf war between a new generation of drug dealers and a Koreatown gang; Murtaugh is teamed with a temporary new partner; and Trish tries to set up Riggs with her co-worker.
Iconic cop duo Riggs and Murtaugh works a […]